Available for Adoption
- Breed: Bali Dog Mix
- Age: 1 year
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- Fully vaccinated
- Tick & flea treated
- 80% normal dog
- No spinal paralysis but has leg nerve damage
- Back legs don’t function properly but she can walk/hop just fine
- Doesn’t require wheelchair
- Little bit insecure
- Is a soft girl & doesn’t like being bullied
- Plays wonderfully with her doggy bestfriend
- Good alert dog
- Having a doggy bestfriend that matches her personality
- Playing quietly
- Being bullied by other dogs
- Suitable for quietly family with occasional beach visits
Trixie mysteriously had a leg badly broken to the point there was nerve damage. Upon rescue, we attempted acupuncture to see if her nerve could mend before surgery however, unfortunately, after surgery Trixie suffered bone infection which took a long time for us to heal – but we healed her. Once her leg healed, it didn’t quite heal correctly because the other issue was her bones had calcified a lot before surgery.
Nevertheless, Trixie was healed & could function/move around with minimal restriction.
After discussions with her vet, we decided another surgery would be too risky for her & we didn’t want to set her back from where she is today.
Trixie would suit a nice, quiet couple who enjoys their garden & has a lovely natured dog to be her best friend..