Not Available for Adoption
To be updated
- Breed: Bali Dog Mix
- Age: 10 years
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium/Large
- Fully vaccinated
- Tick & flea treated
- On Glucosamine tablets & Moringa for holistic maintenance
- Requires ongoing maintenance for his skin
- Super calm old boy who just goes about his own business
- Doesn’t appreciate shenanigans from the other dogs
- All round well balanced
- Going for his daily walks
- Obnoxious dogs
Suitable for a low key, quiet & chilled family.
Alistar was on the streets even though he had an owner. As the usual trend, once the dog gets sick instead of seeking treatment, Alistar just got turfed out on the streets to fend for himself.
On rescue he was diagnosed with chronic fungus, Scabies & Demodex which took a long time to heal at our senior dog safe house. After some time, Alison suspected Alistar had thyroid issues because he still wasn’t quite healing well & her suspicions were confirmed which means Alistar is now on life long medication.
He requires life long maintenance to ensure his skin remains healthy at all times so he doesn’t relapse.