Available for Adoption
- Breed: Mixed Bali Dog
- Age: 1.5 years
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium
- Fully vaccinated
- Tick & flea treated
- Full spinal paralysis
- Can’t walk/run
- Can hop like a rabbit
- Wheelchair is better for him even though he enjoys hopping like a rabbit
- Super happy (always has a smile on his face
- Is a follower in a pack
- Loves to play, very toy orientated
- No worries be happy
- Running & playing in his wheelchair
- Suit stable & calm family with kids
Alison was contacted about Timi by her Acupuncturist. Timi had previously been rescued however, spent most of his days in a cage, locked up, without any treatments or rehabilitation to reach his full potential. She was concerned for Timi’s welfare because she could see that Timi has spirit & was afraid he would lose his spirit.
Alison accepted Timi without any hesitation & while the first week of his transition was an absolute nightmare, he has since blossomed into such an amazing little boy who doesn’t have a care in the world.
Timi is a one of a kind special needs dog that proves nothing in the world can stop him from being happy.