Available for Adoption
- Breed: Mix Maltese/Terrier
- Age: 2 years
- Gender: Male
- Size: Small
- Fully vaccinated
- Tick & flea treated
- Permanent paralysis to both his back legs
- Needs help with his toilet movements
- Only requires pampers in the night time
- Functions better with wheelchair but can go without as well on smooth surfaces
- Very outgoing
- Sometimes has small dog syndrome
- Extremely toy motivated
- Fun loving
- Playing with toys independently
- “You’ll never get the toy from me” game
- Playing with other dogs
- Being stopped & picked up half way through a disagreement with another dog
- Loving, caring home with a little garden space & smooth surfaces he can scoot around on. Would suit a family with kids no problems. May be better as an only dog or has a friend his size.
Alison was reached out to about Miso who came from a strange situation. Apparently Miso had an owner but according to the reporter, the owner rented a room from them & basically Miso was left to himself. Then it came time for the owner to move out & apparently Miso was left behind. During this time, the reporter’s father was taking care of Miso to which the little wholesome dog was allowed to free roam on the busy streets by himself & then allegedly caged at night.
After the owner had left, Miso unfortunately met with a hit n run situation on the road & the reporters’ father tried to take care of Miso but soon quickly figured out they were out of their depth when it came to Miso’s care & so they reached out to Alison to ask her to help by taking over.
Alison didn’t hesitate & immediately organized for MIso to be picked up & taken to the clinic immediately where Miso’s treatment & rehab commenced. Unfortunately Miso really doesn’t have further use of his legs no matter how much therapies were given & so Miso now lives happily when he’s running around in his wheelchair or playing with his friends in his air conditioned room while waiting to find his furever home.