Currently Not Available for Adoption
- Breed: Terrier Mix
- Age: 10 months
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small/Medium
- Fully vaccinated
- Tick & flea treated
- Partial leg paralysis
- Can walk partially (sideways)
- Partial nerve damage
- Not yet determined whether needs wheelchair
- No spinal damage/paralysis
- Doesn’t need pampers but temporarily wears to help keep her clean in post op isolation aftercare
- Bright & bubbly
- Happy little girl
- Super sweet
- A nice doggy friend to match her personality
- Nothing yet
- Suit family with kids
Dora was rescued with a badly fractured pelvis. She was shattered in 4 places which has caused her partial leg paralysis. She doesn’t suffer from any spinal injury.
At the moment, this sweet little girl is recovering post op in isolation/cage rest & once she’s finished this, she will proceed to receiving all therapies holistic & medical to see whether we can help her to become a fully functioning dog once more.
Once she finishes her treatment & we feel we’ve done all we can for her, she’ll be available for adoption.