Not Available for Adoption
- Breed: Brindle Bali Dog Mix
- Age: 5 years
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- Fully vaccinated
- Tick & flea treated
- Full spinal paralysis
- Back legs have severe atrophy
- Doesn’t require pampers but needs help with bodily functions to keep her clean
- Has nutrient deficiency
- Requires wheelchair
- Very calm & quiet
- Very independent girl
- Can be shy to start with
- Quietly playing with rope toys by herself
- Long term resident at WenAven
Bree was involved in a hit n run that compressed her spine in 2 areas.
Upon rescue she received xrays & a Myelography as well as all therapies necessary & Alison & her vet team were under the impression Bree had the potential to use her legs again if she underwent surgery.
Unfortunately the result of post surgery actually set her back & wasn’t successful. Bree now has severe atrophy from her waist down but still lives the life of a happy dog.
Bree will be a long term resident at WenAven.